Tatters of the King

Avatar for Aphelion7K Aphelion7K

Posted 5 years, 6 months ago

October 1928, London. An invitation to the premiere of Carcosa, or the Stranger and the Queen, brings to light dark plots that threaten to turn the plays and politics into the last gasp of a dying race as a cosmic evil turns its loathsome gaze to Earth. Everyday insanity becomes the norm as you stumble in to a mystery you must solve or die, dragging all of humanity down with you.

This thread is for anyone who wants to ask questions about stuff related to the aforementioned RPG, running Saturday afternoons (exact start times tbd, either 12 or 1 depending on things).

It will be using CoC 1920's 6th edition.

I hope everyone is looking forward to being consumed by cosmic horrors soon.

Avatar for ThatOneGuy Lawrence ( ThatOneGuy )

Just a few questions:
1) I have no experience with CoC 6th ed., is that a problem? (I do have very basic knowledge of 7th ed)
2) I wouldn't be able to do every Saturday, is that a problem? (e.g. I can't do Saturday of week 2)
3) Are you doing character generation during the first session?

1) No experience is fine.
2) Not being able to make every session is fine, I just tend to phase out people who can't make it too so you'll be safe from danger without missing out of any of the next session either
3) Yes

Talking of the first session, it will be starting at 12 noon in S1.69. I hope to see everyone there!

I am currently dying of something and am in no fit state to run this week. Sorry for this, I hope to see everyone next week!

Avatar for ArdRíCáel Niamh/Naomhán ( ArdRíCáel )

Get better soon!

Avatar for ArdRíCáel Niamh/Naomhán ( ArdRíCáel )

Posted 5 years, 5 months ago

Just wanted to let you know that I can't be there this Saturday - I have a training session from 11:00-15:30, and won't be able to get back until about 16:00. I'd love to play that last hour, if you (Mike) are okay with me dropping in like that. :)