Tim’s Term 2 One Shots

Avatar for Lawful_Tim Timothy ( Lawful_Tim )

Posted 5 years, 3 months ago

This thread can be used to chat or ask questions about my weekly one shots, the first of which this term can be found here.

"At it's best, law is an attempt to model morality. At it's worst, we follow it to the knowing detriment of ourselves and others. Most often, it is simply a tool used by those who claim the power to enforce it."

Avatar for Josh_Pavey Josh_Pavey

Hi guys I've signed up for this Saturday, this is my first time playing DnD so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Josh

Hello Josh, we are happy to welcome new players, I can answer any questions you have, and there will be more experienced players on the day who can help you settle in.

"At it's best, law is an attempt to model morality. At it's worst, we follow it to the knowing detriment of ourselves and others. Most often, it is simply a tool used by those who claim the power to enforce it."

Avatar for Josh_Pavey Josh_Pavey

Thanks mate, is there anything in particular that I need to bring?

Probably just a pencil and a rubber, though I can lend you those if needed. Having some idea of how you want to play your character can mean less time going through options at the start of the game, and can let people start getting into character sooner. If there is someone in a film or book you might like to play as, there will likely be a character similar enough to them.

The second of this term's one shots can be found here.

Posted 5 years, 2 months ago

The third of this terms one shots can be found here.

The fourth of this terms one shots can be found here.

The fifth of this terms one shots can be found here.

If there are fewer than three people signed up for this weeks one shot by about 11 am tomorrow (Saturday), I will not be running the one shot.

Avatar for minijester1 Sol ( minijester1 )

Hi Tim, I'm down for joining tomorrow as I'm free giving you at least 3 people.

Look forward to it!

Sol

Society's (self proclaimed) greatest Rogue/Assassin!

Then it seems the game will be going ahead.

As there is the board games / game design collaboration event happening this weekend, I will not be running a one shot this Saturday.

Posted 5 years, 1 month ago

The sixth of this terms one shots can be found here.