Alternative Adventure Ancedotes

Posted 6 years, 5 months ago

Bringing you all the hard hitting journalism the ref doesn't want you to see.The Lost Little GolemThere once was a little Golem, called Golem of Skoi, he worked with his friends in a mine all day. Little Golem was happy for he had rocks to mine, and he was where he was meant to be. Then one day a malicious outsider snuck into the mine, how he traveled so deep into Skoi's domain undetected will never be known. However, he was not the most skilled of bandits so presumably he either had help, or fortune failed our dastardly villain. Still the little Golem was trusting and meekly followed the outsider, as he too him away from his home. Still the kidnapper did not know how to teach the Golem, and it still wanted to mine rocks for that was all it had been taught to do. So it kept trying to mine rocks, but they were in a forest and there were no rocks to mine so the littlest Golem was sad. Till one day a wandering theatre troupe came across the Golem and his kidnapper, they were skilled in the art of deception and soon saw through the lies of the kidnapper and told the little Golem to follow them.The little Golem was happier, to be away from the kidnapper and he followed the thespians across the south, into a ruined temple where the little Golem tried to smash through the temple, when his new friends vanished behind a secret wall. He helped protect them from the scary creatures of shadow for the little Golem was a brave little Golem. He learnt new things like how to hug, and a few dance steps although the little Golem will never be a great dancer.Eventually they found a group of Skoi worshippers who were delighted at the littlest Golem and were amazed that he had learnt to hug. When they left, they took the Golem with them because they had formed a connection, or in everyone else's terms they had made friends with the littlest Golem.By which I mean single encounters that we may have dragged on for half the adventure, and may be utterly inconsequential.