Perhaps the longest of the meetings so far. We did a big ol' break down of each event of welcome week.
Can I offer you some slides in these trying times? Google Slides.
This meeting was conducted on 08/10/2020 at 14:00-15:00 via tabletop discord in the exec meeting voice channel. Huh Deja Vu. Huh Deja Vu
Anakin (Vice President)
Sebastian (CCGs Rep)
Oli (Assistant RPGs Rep)
Alex (BGs Rep)
Henry (Draft Rep)
Jared (Assistant CCGs Rep)
Ares (Co-Op Officer)
Thomas (Wed Admin)
Sol (RPGs Rep)
James (LARP Rep)
Jon C (Wargames Rep)
Sol was late, but was later present.
Jon B (Ex-RPGs Rep)
I highly suggest you look at the slides for more info but I'll recap here:
- Wargames: Overall went very well. Several members look for games outside of events. Playing the same thing gets people talking.
- Draft: 1 Pod of 10 - good for online. 4 or 5 new players with a few returning. Less appealing than in person but went well otherwise.
- Boardgames: A spooky but healthy 30 people turned up (the number was spooky and healthy not the people). We learnt that having large games on stand-by is good and that you should not teach games on Boardgame Arena.
- CCGs: Plenty of new Netrunner players. Arena good for teaching magic. Finnbar was happy.
- RPGS: Seeing the games in various voice channels was good. Many people have come asking for one-shots post welcome week.
For a short period of time we could lend boardgames. We discussed the rules and regulations by which we'd do this by. Later Alex collected all boardgames at his place.
A brief discussion took place to change boardgames from 14:00-22:00 to 17:00-22:00 as online boardgames is very tiring.
We discussed various events.
- Boardgames Weekend
- Escape Room/Murder Mystery/anything else
This discussion was short but Boardgames weekend and Hallowe'ek were decided dates.
New meeting, we finalise anything for Boardgames weekend, and continue discussion on our events.