After a short wait we have announcements and things to interact with!!
❗ Announcements ❗
Come join us to watch eurovision!!
We'll be in SO.19 from 7-10pm on Saturday eagerly watching this years show and making our own chaos by playing snazzy eurovision bingo too!!
Feel free to bring some snacks but no alcohol please!
If you want to join the bingo action feel free to message Ben (Nasenbaer23#8574) for a premade bingo card or click here to make a 5x5 grid of your own!!
⭐️ Help pick the charity for Tabletop Radio!
The time has come! Have your say on what charity we support this year by voting here!
If you need a quick refresher of what the charities are and what they do have a look at the links below!
🦭Collect your Jam stickers!
Merch update!! Strawberry Jam stickers and badges are now ready to collect!
If you've ordered one pop on by to one of our events with your order number and
harass ask an exec member to help collect your sticker!
❔ What's happening this week? ❔
- Monday 5-10pm: In Person Wargames - MB0.07
- Tuesday 6-10pm: In Person Draft - B2.02 - March of the Machines - £ TBA - you must sign up here to take part
- Wednesday 2-10pm: In Person Board Games - B2.02
- Thursday 5-10pm: In Person CCGs - B2.02
- Sunday 12-5pm: LARP - B2.02
💭 What happened last week? 💭
Episode 6 of Demigods:
- The party is split in a bad way! Half of us are at Kai's (underground) family reunion & the rest of us are hanging out with a baby god in the void!
- 'Can we vibe check that child?' 'Does she think therefore she am?'
- Uh oh baby Sigrun got swiss cheese on the brain!
- The gang enters their Avril Lavigne era!
- BONK Lani drops an anvil on the nerds head
- Omg we learn the nerd's name! And that he hates all gods (bit tragic for the gang of demigods)
- Demigods two: electric boogaloo! Theres another weave of demigods in the science pantheon!
- Pockets the deer might have ascended? No one knows
Last week in LARP:
Far to the north, in the land of philosophers and magic, the party ventured into the foothills of the Voidscraper mountains to track down a venomous beast. In amongst the seers and the shadows, they finally found the big snek giant serpent, before having to bet for its venomous spleen against a slightly deranged doctor. You know, the usual.
Last week in wargames:
- There was a duel!
- General Kenobi spars with some battle droids!
- While General Grevious charges across the field towards him under fire from Grand Republic Army clone troopers!
Extra Bonus End Bit
Adventures of Strawberry Jam!
Spring has sprung! Strawb was loving the sun earlier this week on a walk in the Tocil wood's bluebells!! If you're a plant nerd like
i am Strawb is, they should be in season for a little longer if you fancy a wander!
On a much more wild note, he's off to
everyone's favourite SU ran event skool dayz!! Looking super funky for this night out of course!!
Alysha (she/they, Communications and Operations officer!) @alyshaaa#6447 on Discord
We're sponsored by Zatu Games! Use the code WTGRS5 at the checkout to get 5% off your purchase!