Lost Mine of Phandelver - Goblin Arrows

Avatar for Jatsmith Joshua ( Jatsmith )

Posted 5 years, 3 months ago

This thread is for discussing the upcoming one-shot and answering questions anyone may have about it.

Is the game on Thursday or Friday? I can only make Friday. I know the other two players and they can make Friday too,

Avatar for Jatsmith Joshua ( Jatsmith )

I can run it either day so Friday works. Would you rather start at 5 or 6?. Let me know soon so I can book a room.

Posted 5 days, 12 hours ago

That sounds like an exciting one-shot adventure! "Lost Mine of Phandelver" is a classic Dungeons & Dragons adventure module known for its mix of exploration, combat, and role-playing opportunities. "Goblin Arrows" is the first chapter of the adventure, where the players are tasked with investigating https://zumbaliciouscrew.com/en/zumba-for-beginners goblin raids on the Triboar Trail and potentially rescuing a kidnapped NPC.

If you have any questions about preparing for the one-shot, understanding certain aspects of the adventure, or need tips on running it smoothly, feel free to ask! Additionally, discussing strategies, character ideas, or memorable moments from previous sessions can also be a fun way to engage with fellow players and Dungeon Masters.