Website suggestions II

Posted 4 years, 10 months ago

Hi people. This is a new place that is going to replace the previous website suggestion thread.

I have been doing the website for a little while and as I have been making improvements, several things have become apparent. The most obvious is that our current website design really doesn't work on smaller screens. Part of this is due to the framework that the website is based on (Bootstrap 3) and part of it is small layout problems that all add up. This summer I intend to redesign the front end of the website in order to update to Bootstrap 4 which has much better small screen support, as well as using more modern techniques to provide its functionality that should break less often.

So, before I embark on this task, I would like to ask anybody who has an opinion on what they would like changed about the layout and visual style of the website and I will see if I can create something to satisfy as many of your desires as possible. I am also interested on your thoughs on any of the changes this past term. Please do let me know any thoughts, both positive and negative.

Anna
ex-Web Admin
All quake at my local omnipotence! Sigh in relief at my imposed impotence.

Posted 4 years, 7 months ago

The new website is live, but I would welcome any further changes or features you may desire.

Anna
ex-Web Admin
All quake at my local omnipotence! Sigh in relief at my imposed impotence.

Avatar for finnbar Finnbar ( finnbar )

Posted 3 years, 1 month ago

Hi everyone! If you like website changes, you should post them here! Please.

Or even better, post it on Github to make me love you even more.

i'm free

Avatar for Angelpandas1 Angelpandas1

Posted 10 months, 1 week ago

Greetings, fellow web aficionados! Calling all lovers of website changes, your time to shine has arrived! Share your delightful creations here, where the magic of transformation awaits. And for those who yearn for that extra dose of admiration, take it a notch higher by gracing us with your genius on Github. Get ready to be showered with love and appreciation from all corners of the digital realm!