Vampire the Masquerade Game

Posted 6 years, 6 months ago

Hi all,So this is probably going to be our main form of communication.So I'm new to Warwick, this is my first year here. So is there anyone who would be able to lend a hand with room bookings?More importantly however the first and most important thing to do is to find a time we can all agree on. Since we don't even have a room yet, the first time we meet can certainly be our introduction, and not a set time and place.If everyone can suggest a time they're available, whether over the weekend and/or next week, and what times they could and couldn't do for a regular session.For example I am free all Sunday & Monday, busy all Tuesday.Ideally I would like our sessions to run 3:30-7:30 on a Thursday, as I am already on campus then, but I can realistically possibly make nearly any time other than Tuesday.

Avatar for James_Elsbury James_Elsbury

Currently I’m free Wednesday and Thursday afternoons, but I’m busy all day on Mondays and Saturdays

Avatar for Callum Callum ( Callum )

When you know what time you regularly want a room, let me know and I'll sort it out for you.

-Callum Marvell (Eggs President) https://www.facebook.com/callum.marvell

I'm currently free Wednesday afternoons, and Thursday evenings (from ~5:30pm), and busy effectively all day Mondays and Tuesdays. I'm sporadically busy on Saturday and Sundays.

Avatar for James James ( James )

I'm only really free on Thursday evenings (6ish onwards) but I don't mind bowing out if that doesn't work for everyone else.

Bear in mind that Wednesdays is boardgames and Sundays is LARP, so there a fun things to do then ;)

"We do not stop playing because we get older, we get older because we stop playing."

So how do we collectively feel about Wednesday afternoon?
I'd suggest a Thursday, but I'm busy from 8pm onwards.

I’m free Wednesday afternoons

For Wednesdays I'm free after 3, and Thursdays after 5. The last bus that gets me home leaves at 9pm from campus though!

So how does Wednesday 3-7, or 4-8, pm sound? Can everyone make that?
At the least, we can meet then for the first time.

I can make that

Sounds good with me!

Yup, that's good for me too!

Ok, well with the exception of James, we all seem to have found a solid time, which is good.
I'm going to start our group by saying that I'm afraid I can't make this Wednesday....! Sorry.
So is there another time we can meet for the first time - a single one-time meeting? Everyone free Thursday morning/afternoon a few hours earlier or later? Friday afternoon same time? Or Sunday, same time? Or Monday same time? Then we can talk through VtM structure, rules, and (best of all) character creation.

I'd be free on Monday afternoon, Thursday in the morning or after 5, and Friday afternoon!

Thursday after 2, or Sunday, other than that I’ve got lectures or lab work

This week thursday after 5/5:30 and sunday are good.

Sorry I just remembered I have a talk on Thursday night - I can come in on Sunday if it's the only time we'll all be free.

So, can everyone make Sunday?

seems like. One person left so we have an empty slot.

So what time and where should we meet on Sunday.

Alright all, good news! We have rooms booked and sorted!
We'll be meeting every Wednesday from 4-8pm in H0.01. So that should be really simple to find!
We also have a room, H0.56, for Sunday. It's booked from 12-6pm. But we don't have to use all the time, can just meet at 12 and leave when we're done.
Hope that works for you all! Looking forward to meeting at 12 on Sunday!

Hey, I'm really sorry but there's been some last minute plans which means I wouldn't be available for this for about three weeks, so I've pulled from the game so someone else can join. I'm sorry!

I'm really sorry to hear this Dani. Maybe in three weeks we'll still have a space (you never know!).
To James and Miri, we are actually down to just two people...
So I'm deciding to cancel our Sunday meet. We will hopefully find two others, and simply meet on the Wednesday, and do our character creation then.
I really do hope you both read this before tomorrow!
All the best!

ok, that's a shame

Posted 6 years, 5 months ago

Sure, see you Wednesday

Just to confirm you're both on for 4pm Wednesday (tomorrow).
It's a shame that it'll just be the three of us, but we'll keep the doors open for others.

Yeah, still free/going

still going :)

Hi there, in prep for Wednesday, I am going to arrive with character sheets for you both to fill out.
http://unmasqued.com/survey.php?PHPSESSID=6f288f857d4b4b6bebaa6887a36ad189
I also have this! Try to fill it out best with your character in mind. It'll help you form the character in your mind, and then show me the results and it'll help me get a picture of the same character!
i'll see you both on Weds.
Will.