The Dark Reflection (LARP one-shot)

Posted 6 years, 5 months ago

This will be low combat, with a greater focus on investigation and the slow descent into maddness, you will be investigating an estate of a recent murderer and their victim because something was slightly off about the crime. It has somewhat lovecraftian themes, although I do not promise any actual lovecraftian beings will appear.This will be running in the regular LARP slot on Sunday week 8, this game will be set in roughly the modern day. It would be helpful if people who are thinking of coming could fill out this form, it's hard to elaborate on why without potential spoilers but there is an idea that I want to see if I can do.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd533eeOjCZ9-1XHnITJHyzRgLkXVMdBdsA3g2y6kiHxTubLg/viewform?usp=sf_link

This is the second version of the thread accidentally deleted as I went to put in more details (and fix the link)

To answer someone's very sensible point: Yes I am aware that the involvement question only allows one answer, the intention was that the two options
"I would be happy to help run."
"I would be happy to Monster"
also presumed that you were happy playing and that

"I would strongly prefer to help to help run/monster" would be the option if you didn't really want to play.

Clearing it up for future peoples help.

Dark Reflection , Character Creation.

In which I am marginally less vague.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J8d18bes8P5WHc36220WVOc4CIHf3D5E

Avatar for Chaos Chaos ( Chaos )

What is corruption interval?

Reality is just a matter of opinion - one I happen to disagree with.

The interval between corruption Thresholds:

Basically grounded starts your corruption on -1,
or
makes it so that the corruption thresholds are 3, 6, 10, 15, 21, 28, 36.

Which ever the player finds easiest to track.

Avatar for Jamespellis James ( Jamespellis )

I should mention, as this is a standard week of larp, everyone will still get 1XP and 1 downtime for Unity :)