Dark Reflections (Week 8)

Posted 6 years, 5 months ago

Dark Reflections:
Meeting in H1.03, normal time
So character Briefs should have gone out to people who I have on Facebook/ have email addresses for/Have character sheets on the Forum (so I could use the PM function). If you don't have one that possibly means I don't have a way of sending it to you, or I didn't know that you were coming. Either are in your power to resolve.

Common Knowledge
Recently Isabel Arden was found murdered by her wife Samantha, the body being found by her son Jason. The police investigation is drawing to an end, and due to the quantity of forensic evidence it has been a quick one.
Isabel’s Will has an unusual provision that sections of the house are to be opened up to a list of colleagues so that any items important for future research are most likely to find someone who is looking into it. No one not even the executor of the will actually know who the full list is.
Some characters will be legitimately invited, others will have heard of it and decided to go along, some characters are grieving family,

Posted 6 years, 5 months ago

Costume

This day is set in the modern day, so there is no excuse for wearing clothes too modern for the time period. Characters are generally professional working adults, many of them academics. For the games themes Formal to smart casual, and if you can manage slightly odl fashioned that would be great.
You are encouraged to dress appropriately, if you can. I may bring some Waistcoats, to give people some more choice.